29 Jun General Radiologist Position in Chicago Suburbs – Well Compensated
Job Title: General Radiologist
Department: Medical Staff
Reports to: Medical Director
We are actively hiring a board-certified General Radiologist to join our practice for a hospital-based position in Chicago suburbs for a 182-bed acute care facility which includes a certified Level II Emergency/Trauma Center.
ONRAD is a full-service radiology provider offering customized onsite radiology services, teleradiology services, subspecialty teleradiology interpretations and quality assurance programs to hospitals, radiology groups, imaging centers and government medical facilities.
ONRAD, accredited by The Joint Commission for 14 years and running, is an equal opportunity employer.
- A healthy Work/Life Balance to ensure a long-term relationship
- Expect to be well compensated for this role.
- Employee benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- CME Annual provision
- Medical Staff Assistance for credentialing and management of privileges and licensure
- Relocation assistance negotiable
The Ideal Candidate
- Board Certified by the ABR or AOBR
- MQSA Certified
- Licensed in the state of IL or able to obtain a License in this state
- Must be able to interpret a broad mix of studies
- Available 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM local time Monday – Friday with occasional weekend call between the hours of 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM based upon mutual agreement
To be considered for this position, please forward CV to Careers@onradinc.com.