29 Jun Diagnostic Radiologist – IL
Job Title: Diagnostic Radiologist
Department: Medical Staff
Reports to: Regional Medical Director
We are actively hiring a fellowship-trained, board-certified radiologist to join our practice for a hospital-based position in IL. This is a flexible, hybrid position that includes time both Onsite and on our Teleradiology network.
ONRAD, Inc. is a full-service radiology services provider. As a partner to our customers, ONRAD can augment the services already in place, or provide a more creative and comprehensive solution that includes our full range of radiology solutions. ONRAD is an equal opportunity employer.
- Flexible Scheduling
- 1099 – Independent Contractor Opportunity
- Market Competitive Salary
- 24/7 IT Support
- Credentialing Assistance
- CME Assistance
The Ideal Candidate
- Board Certified or Eligible by the ABR or AOBR.
- Must be MQSA Certified
- Fellowship Trained in Diagnostic Radiology, Women’s Imaging, Body Imaging or any other subspecialty
- Must be able to interpret a broad mix of studies
To be considered for this position, please forward CV to Careers@onradinc.com.