05 Dec Onsite Interventional Radiologist – Gallup, NM
Job Title: Onsite Interventional Radiologist
Department: Medical Staff
Seeking a skilled Interventional Radiologist for our New Mexico area operation.
- Scheduled Monday through Friday
- Work within one hospital as part of one system
- Must have a New Mexico state license or ability to obtain one
- Board Certified Interventional Radiologist with Mammography experience. MQSA preferred.
- Able to perform the following procedures: Thoracentesis, Paracentesis, breast biopsies, needle Locs, liver biopsies, abscess drainage, tube placement, lung biopsy, thyroid Biopsy, Renal biopsy, stereotactic breast biopsies, localizations.
Job Type: Full-Time; Incoming physician will enjoy vacation, and the option to become either an employee or an independent contractor. Malpractice will be paid as well.
For more information, please submit your CV to Careers@onradinc.com