29 Jun General Radiologist Needed
Job Title: General Radiologist
Department: Medical Staff
Reports to: Chief Medical Officer
Onrad is actively hiring a fellowship-trained, board-certified radiologist to join our rapidly growing team of physicians. This position will allow you to work from home on a 7 days on / 7 days off schedule with no on-site requirement.
ONRAD, Inc. is a full-service radiology services provider. As a partner to our customers, ONRAD can augment the services already in place, or provide a more creative and comprehensive solution that includes our full range of radiology solutions. ONRAD is an equal opportunity employer.
- Work/Life Balance
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (W2)
- 24/7 IT Support
- Credentialing Assistance
- CME Assistance
- 1099 or W2 employment
- Radiologist Assistant
- Workstation Provided
- Night Schedule 10:00 pm -7:00 am PST
The Ideal Candidate
- Fellowship Trained in Neuroradiology, Women’s Imaging, Body Imaging, Cross-Sectional or any other subspecialty.
- MQSA is a plus!
- Licensed in at least three of these states CA, AZ, NY, NM, TX, WA, and FL.
- Board Certified or Eligible by the ABR or AOBR
- Must be able to interpret a broad mix of studies
To be considered for this position, please forward CV to Careers@onradinc.com.