15 Jul Now Hiring: On Call Support Systems Analyst
Job Title: On Call Support Systems Analyst
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Department: Information Technology
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 per year
Job Description: The On Call Support Systems Analyst will will report to the Senior Vice President of I.T.
- Position will be working from home remotely full time. Applicant must reside in the Arizona.
- Position will provide I.T. Support for the organization’s staff members, doctors, external clients and general infrastructure during peak weekend hours (Friday evening thru Sunday evening) to maintain business continuity.
- Upon being contacted for support, the incident will be documented in the organization’s ticket tracking system along with the troubleshooting approach and resolution steps. Escalation procedures may be required for certain types of incidents.
- The scope of IT Support will generally focus, but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Doctors & Operations Staff Members (Hardware and Software)
- External Clients (VPN Tunnels, Image Integrity , DICOM Transmission, PACS & RIS Support) Infrastructure (Data Center ISP, Hardware, VMWare)
- Troubleshooting may involve interfacing with clients, software vendors and other external partners.
- At the end of each shift, a document via email summarizing all key events over the past weekend. Updating documentation of computer systems (hardware) and/or recommendations on modifying internal computer programs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Healthcare Technology: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
ONRAD is a full-service radiology provider offering customized teleradiology services, subspecialty teleradiology, interpretations and quality assurance programs to hospitals, radiology groups, imaging centers and government medical facilities.
We offer complete 24-hour creative solutions to help our customers be more responsive in their local markets by complementing and expanding their radiology services already in place.
ONRAD, accredited by The Joint Commission for 14 years and running, is an equal opportunity employer. Employee compensation commensurate with experience including a bonus structure and robust benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401(k).
To be considered for this position, please forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.