25 Mar Now Hiring: Network Security Engineer
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Department: Information Technology
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Job Description: The Network Security Engineer role will be responsible for all facets of the entire organization’s network and security. This role will report to the VP of IT.
- Responsible for the design, planning, purchasing, installation, configuration, maintenance and testing the organization’s computer network both internally and externally with clients and vendors.
- Reviewing the organization’s connectivity workflow in order to document change control procedures and implement scalability measures.
- Responsible for the organization’s IT security both internally and externally.
- Responsible for the overall hardware infrastructure and software infrastructure (e.g. VM environments).
- General I.T. Support for staff, doctors and clients during general business hours and be the I.T. after-hours on-call rotation. Some emergency onsite support with doctors may be required.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Minimum five (5) years of networking experience.
- Certifications Preferred: Microsoft MCSE (Windows Server 2016/2019), Microsoft MCSA (Server Infrastructure), Microsoft Office 365, Barracuda CloudGen Firewall or Cisco CCNP Security VPN
- Experience with building, maintaining and troubleshooting VPN connections (e.g. IPSec, etc.)
- Network Hardware – Ability to manage, maintain and troubleshoot network components such as switches and routers at an enterprise scale.
- Network Security – Perform routine maintenance and schedule regular penetration tests to assess the overall health of the organization’s network infrastructure.
- Client Implementation – Be responsible for building VPN tunnels between Onrad and client while performing testing and as well as any subsequent changes.
- Infrastructure – Be responsible for managing and maintaining all host environments such as applying patches at the OS level and performing regular maintenance reboots.
- Security Officer – Point of contact internally and externally with clients for any network security related issues and be responsible for completing security questionnaires during RFP process.
- Software Experience:
- Barracuda Firewall
- VMWare – Ability to configure, manage and implement new hosts as needed.
- IP Phones – Ability to setup, troubleshoot and manage IP Phones while working with the phone vendor as needed.
- Office 365 – Configure, manage and maintain the Office 365 environment.
- DICOM Routing Software (e.g. DICOMSYS, Ramsoft, etc.) – troubleshooting as needed.
- Windows Infrastructure (e.g. Domain controller) – manage, maintain and perform troubleshooting as needed.
- Responsible for Software License management such as procurement and initiate renewals.
- Experience in the IT healthcare preferred.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
ONRAD is a full-service radiology provider offering customized teleradiology services, subspecialty teleradiology, interpretations and quality assurance programs to hospitals, radiology groups, imaging centers and government medical facilities.
ONRAD offers complete 24-hour creative solutions to help our customers be more responsive in their local markets by complementing and expanding their radiology services already in place.
ONRAD, accredited by The Joint Commission for 14 years and running, is an equal opportunity employer. Employee compensation commensurate with experience including a bonus structure and robust benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401(k).
To be considered for this position, please forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.